You are here
- date(s):Sat, 13/10/2018 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 10/11/2018 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 24/11/2018 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 15/12/2018 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 12/01/2019 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 16/02/2019 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 23/03/2019 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 27/04/2019 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 25/05/2019 - 09:30 to 17:30Sat, 22/06/2019 - 09:30 to 17:30
- price:1130 euro incl vat (excl accomodation and meals)
Alchemy of Life - Training - on Saturdays (year training)already started
The Alchemy of Life - Training - on Saturdays (also available in week form) consists of 10 Saturdays and brings you in connection with your inner potential and available resources as they surround you everywhere
For anyone who is interested in:
- discovering his/her core
- in freeing his/her "true self"
- Finding answers to questions they ask themselves concerning their lives (i.e. why does this happen? Why always me, how do I get out of this conflict, why is my relationship not working, where should I go with my life? ...)
What does it bring you?
- A clear understanding of what your strengths and weaknesses are
- Learning to use "tools” to cultivate your weaker sides
- You get a clear picture how to proceed in life, as if it were a compass
- Your emotional "I" becomes clear and stable
- You discover who you really are, you recognize your ballast of the past and know how to handle it
- You balance your body and strengthen it
- You become more balanced and more grounded
- What is Alchemy and Alchemy of Life, what is your Life Project?
- Alchemy of life meditation and life force ritual.
- The true nature of male / female and the alchemy of the man/woman-relation and four-dimensional life.
- Bringing natural structure in yourself, how you act and how you live. The art of multi-dimensional and visionary life.
- Create balance between change and clarity in the form.
- Alchemy of Bodywork. Discover the body as a source of vitality.
- Meridian Chi Kung: transform your body and mind as a reflection of the quality of your soul.
- Why do I live? Discover your core value and learn to live from your heart.
- Living fully and cultivating health.
- Living inspired in the presence. Becoming the center point of your own life.
- Self-massage and meditation.
- Natural nutrition according to the five elements.
- 9 Star Ki Astrology (find out what your natural strength is and what can be developed more deeply).
- Make your life real and living in truth. Bring your life project in motion.
Testimonials of students
"Alchemy of Life is a journey that you experience every day. 10 intensive Saturdays, which until today have seeped in. For me it's a journey through the different elements in myself. A journey that makes you sink deeper, as it were inner layers that bring you step by step closer to your heart. And from there allows you to feel everything around you, really connect with people, nature, the 'chemistry of it all. "It all comes to experiencing and to tasting it yourself... where do I stand? What do I need? Where do I want to go? The answers follow automatically."
- Magali Vanballaer
"The ten lessons of Alchemy of life were always a relief and a boost in vitality for me! Life really flows by itself', if you listen to your body. I' hesitated to turn into the path of" alchemy ", but now enjoy it to its fullest on this endless 'life journey'!”
- Wouter Torfs
Please register at least 14 days in advance through the registration form below. So that we can make all practical arrangements in time in order for this training to take place.
This training is a mandatory component in order to certify as an 5 Elements Yoga Teacher and in Alchemy of Movement & Vitality, but you can follow this training separately as well without certifying. For more information: Life Projects Academy
Teachers during the training
Founder of Life Projects
Dirk is a traditional and at the same time modern alchemist. Free from the limitations of religion and the illusions of the world and with the power and freedom of the original spiritual wisdom.More info..
co-founder of Life Projects
The urge to help people guided her to an education of nurse, but after 15 years of working in a hospital she clashed with the structure and mentality in the job.More info..
Mieke van Zon
Life Projects coach - bodyworker - trainer
After studying communication science and a career in business as a management consultant and interim manager, Mieke's body showed that it was enough with working with mental focus.More info..