You are here
Life Projects Academy
Certify as a Life Projects Coach, in Alchemy of Bodywork, Meridian Qi Gong, 5 Elements Yoga and Alchemy of Movement & Vitality.
In the image above you can find an overview of the different possibilities to certify.
The full schedule in PDF explains the different certification requirements and can be downloaded here
In the Life Projects program you will find a wide selection for those who are looking for personal guidance in the form of coaching and therapy, personal development and professional training. We do this according to the 5 themes, which are linked to the 5 elements:
- Earth element = Alchemy of Life
- Metal element = Alchemy of Leadership & Organization
- Water element = Alchemy of Movement & Vitality
- Wood element = Alchemy of Bodywork & Alchemy Coaching
- Fire element = Alchemy of Man, Woman and Love
As experienced coaches, therapists, we like to share with you That we notice a strong demand for coaches with a holistic view of human-being and life, who can make the usefull connection with the practical reality of life, relation and work.
Therefore we offer, alongside our separate workshops, trainings with the possibility of certification. Many students have given us feedback that what excites them most is the whole of the Life Projects method. The training of Life Projects coach meets this and therefore is our most complete training that can be tailored by the student. In addition, you can also certify in Alchemy of Bodywork, Meridian Chi Gong, 5 elements yoga and Alchemy of Movement & Vitality.
Certification for Life Projects Coach
The training of Life Projects coach contains components from at least 4 of the 5 elements of our program. (See above)
- Alchemy of Life – yeartraining (60 hours - obligatory part).
- Alchemy of Coaching – basic training (36 hours - obligatory part).
- A package of minimum 120 hours of choosing from at least 4 of the 5 elements.
- Realize your Life Project / Alchemy of Life into Practice workshops
- Succeeding in the thesis: a practical project that allows you to bring the Alchemy of Life and Your Life Project into practice. (Possibly in collaboration with fellow students.)
Central in this program is the Alchemy of Life - yeartraining and the Alchemy of Coaching - basic training as an obligatory part. The Alchemy of Life - yeartraining is a 10-day training spread over a year, an intense journey across the Life Projects method. Alchemy of Coaching – basic training teaches you how to apply the principles to others. In addition, you can create your own package of minimum 120 hours composed of at least 4 of the 5 elements. Example: 60 hours Alchemy of Bodywork, 40u Alchemy of Movement & Viatlity, 24h Alchemy of Man, Woman and Love.
The purpose of this program is that it caries your talent, passion and possibly the direction in your life within. We’ll be glad to assist in this.
What does it bring you?
- This trajectory includes a journey through all parts of the Life Projects method and includes all the tools to create your life project and to live full-of-life!
- Also a must for starting or already active coaches who want to use this method in their coaching practice.
- Or for the executive who wants to apply these principles in guiding others.
Do you already meet the requirements for certification and would like toa Life Projects Coach, please contact us.
Certification in Alchemy of Bodywork
Have followed all five modules of Alchemy of Bodywork:
- earth (2x)
- cosmic man
- The Alchemy of Bodywork - Earth for a second time (30% repetition discount), because this is the foundation of the method.
- Alchemy of Coaching - basic training
- Write 50 treatment reports: from at least 10 different subjects per Alchemy of Bodywork module (treatment report template in PDF).
- Pass the practical exam
What does it bring you?
- This unique method teaches you the authentic principles of energetic Bodywork. It provides you all the tools to get in connection with your own energy and body and that of others. Applicable both to yourself and to others.
- Highly recommended for both the complete beginner and the professional therapist and coach.
- Also, this program allows you to establish yourself as a bodyworker in your own practice.
Certification in Meridian Chi Kung
Option 1: Certification to Teacher - 6 basic movements
- Having followed 3 times the Meridian Chi Kung basic form (6 movements) (at least with two different teachers) (* 1)
- Having followed 2 times the Meridian Chi Kung 18 movements. (* 1)
- Recommendation of 2 Meridian Chi Kung - Teachers
- Joining the Meridian Chi Kung Teacher Training (sometimes falls along with the Medicinal Chi Kung)
- Pass the exam
(* 1) 6 & 18 Meridian Chi Kung movements can also be followed at one of our certified trainers. Certifying has to be done by Dirk Oellibrandt.
Certified "Meridian Chi Kung Teachers - 6 basic movements" may teach in the Meridian Chi Kung – basic form (6 movements).
Option 2: Certification to Teacher - 18 movements
- minimum 1 year certified as Meridian Chi Kung Teacher - 6 basic movements
- pass the exam of Meridian Chi Kung 18 movements
Certified "Meridian Chi Kung Teachers - 18 movements" may teach in the Meridian Chi Kung - 18 movements.
Certification in 5 Elements Yoga
- 50 hours of 5 Elements Yoga with at least two different teachers.
- Recommendation by minimum 2 5 Elements Yoga teachers.
- The Alchemy of Life Year Training (60 hours - mandatory component).
- Participate in 5 Elements Yoga teacher training & pass the exam.
Students certified in 5 Elements Yoga may teach in 5 Elements Yoga.
Certification in Alchemy of Movement & Vitality
- Being certified as "Meridian Chi Kung Teacher - 6 basic movements"
- Being certified in 5 Elements Yoga
- Having followed the Alchemy of Life - Year training
- Pass the exam
What does it bring?
- This trajectory gives you all the tools to give yourself all the energy, vitality and inner space that you need.
- Also, this program allows you to establish yourself as an instructor in 5 Elements Yoga and Meridian Chi Kung - 6 movements.
- Certification for instructor in the Meridian Chi Kung 18 movements is optional.
Of course the possibility remains to able to attend trainings and workshops separately without certification.