You are here
Life Force Ritual - ONLINE - August - 2022online
The life force ritual is a prayer or meditation in motion. It describes the cosmic creation story as each spiritual tradition tells it in its own words. Not with words, in a concept or in writing, but through natural, harmonious movements in the form of symbols. These together form a language that every body and soul remembers. It connects you with your origin, your deep nature, your true potential and your possible destiny. It also opens your connection to your spiritual ancestral line. It brings clarity and inner peace and the feeling of being one, of being supported and awakens timeless wisdom in you.
The life force ritual helps you to remember what life is, who you really are and what your purpose is here on Earth. Practicing the LFR is communicating with the intelligence within yourself, with the intelligence of Life. You are being led to who you are supposed to be. It opens finer channels of communication with nature and connects you to the forces of heaven and earth and your potential as a Human in Creation.
Life here on Earth is organized according to a number of natural laws that we cannot ignore. When we know and embody these, Life is simply good. Practicing the LFR awakens the memory in you of how life is meant to be and how Life is good.
The movements, which are based on ancient symbols used in many traditions, are a gateway to a deeper state of consciousness. It puts you in a state where you feel more beauty and peace within yourself and can connect with the Source of Life in and around yourself. A place in which more clarity and peace is created in mind and body, so that more and more you feel who you are, what Life really is, what still fits and what does not and what Life requires of you. Practicing the LFR is communicating with the intelligence within yourself, with the intelligence of Life. You are being led to who you are supposed to be.
People who do the life force ritual experience a deep initiation where they experience the original oneness with heaven, earth and the life elements. It gives you a feeling of being carried and supported by the great source of life. It awakens timeless wisdom in you and gives you vitality and strength on your path.
In this series of lessons there will always be room for learning and practicing the movements together, associated theory and deepening of the symbols, lying meditations and integration in the body. There is also room to ask questions and share experiences.
- No previous knowledge is required, these lessons are for both beginners and those who already practice the LFR and want to deepen it.
- In addition to the joint meditations, I also recommend that you read/listen to the book: The Life Force Ritual by Dirk Oellibrandt, it will provide you with the necessary background in the origin and meaning of the LKR.
- After each lesson you will receive a link to the recording of the lesson.
- Those who register, even after the start of the first lessons, will receive the link to the first lessons by email. The following lessons can then be followed 'live', or viewed afterwards as desired.
- The series will remain limited online until the next series starts.
- Enrollments are closed at 4 pm CEST on the day of the class. Those who register in time will receive the link via email for the live participation via Zoom. Those who register later will receive the link to the recording afterwards.